Our restaurant in Saint-Malo
Restaurant Le Petit Bé
Restaurant le petit bé
A terrace in the heart of the ramparts
Embark on a tasty trip to the Atlantic coast... The restaurant Le Petit Bé, nestled within the hotel Le Grand Bé, invites you to discover its refined cuisine during a gourmet stopover.
Taste Chef Steven Carré's elaborate dishes made with fresh and seasonal products. Treat yourself to a wonderful moment as a couple, with family or friends, on the terrace or in the cosy, offbeat dining room.
Enjoy the friendly atmosphere of the bar and meet up over a glass of wine or a refreshing cocktail. Share a pleasant moment in the cosy room or on the sunny terrace when you return from the beach.
- Open for lunch Monday to Saturday from 12:00 to 14:00
- Open for dinner Monday to Thursday from 7pm to 9pm and Fridays and Saturdays from 7pm to 9:30pm
- Breakfast from 7:00 to 10:30 Monday to Saturday and from 7:00 to 10:00 on Sunday
- Sunday brunch, two courses: 11:30 and 13:30
- Bar open Tuesday to Saturday from 11:00 to 23:00 and Sundays and Mondays from 11:00 to 22:00
- Restaurant closed on Sunday evenings outside school holidays
Privatisation possible on request.
Kitchen & Chef
A passion for taste and product
Chef Steven Carré and his team create for you a refined cuisine that evolves with the seasons. The origin and quality of the products, the influences of the world and the respect of the soil are the basis of the success of the dishes.
Discover our services
Menus & Cards
Flavours and delicacies in Saint-Malo
Discover the menu of the restaurant Le Petit Bé imagined by the chef Steven Carré. The menu adapts to the seasons to offer you a fresh and tasty cuisine.